Tuesday, April 3, 2007

BLOGGING IS FUN

Blogging is fun, but it wasn't earning me any money.
A friend introduced me to a a free, secure, private system that pays me when people who read my blog are online. All I have to do is provide a referral link in my blog occasionally, and new members that join through my referral link automatically become part of my referral network that I get paid for, every month. The best part is that other new members that they refer through their links also automatically become part of my referral network that I get paid for, every month. In fact, I get paid for five layers of referrals.
When I first started I was amazed at how quickly my referral network started to grow once I referred just a few new members myself through my referral link in my blog. Now my referral network grows on its own every day as other members in my referral network refer new members without any effort from me. And I get paid month after month!
Blogging is still fun, and now it's also very profitable for me.

No comments: