Sunday, May 27, 2007

LEARN FROM RICH PEOPLE

I think lots of people got the urge to prosper. Including me since a coupleof months I feel this intensly, because making money from home or making money online got to me. It got me going a whole new direction in my life. This is my new challange. I want to get rich. If you also want to get rich check the following guidelines out!!

1. Rich people believe that they are creating their own destiny. They believe that nothing in live is already desided.

2. Rich people are always thinking about winning, while other people are thinking about not loosing.

3. Rich people are commited to be rich, they have a strong desire to be rich and succesful and nothing less than that.

4. Rich people is focusing on oppertunities, while other people focus on obstacles.

5. Rich peoples are visionaries and they think big. They set goals and they are able to see
further.
6. Rich people admire other rich and successful people.

7. Rich people are open minded and always open for new ideas.

8. Rich people are able to promote their selfs and their values

9. Rich people are bigger than their problems.

10. Rich people get paid on results. They don't get rich by time. They know the best way to get financially independent is to sell their time.

No comments: