Sunday, May 20, 2007

MAKING MONEY ONLINE IS NOT TOUGH AS THINK

When I started my quest for cash online I thought I would never make a buck.
I was spending all my time looking for info on affiliate programs. I red that some affiliates make over 1000 dollars a day. I believe which is not impossible, although it is not possible for a newbie, I even would be happy with $1 a day. With no investment it is not possible to make a buck as an affiliate. First of all you need to spend lots of time researching and studying about online marketing. I am learning about making money as an affiliate. I can say making money blogging is the easiest way to get paid. I started my first blog on March ,24, 2007. By April 16 th I made my first 10 dollars. My blog is not 90 days old yet, after that I can continue to make more money.

No comments: