Thursday, May 3, 2007

WRITE YOUR OWN E-BOOK

I have been searching along for information about creating an e-book.
I have set the first step toward it. On google there were plenty of information about how you can get started. I red that a person wrote an e-book about mobile phones. In a period of 3 years time he sold 17000 copies. First of all you have to find a topic that you can write a book about. Then you can upload your e-book to a server.To accept credit card payment online you can go to www.advantageprocessors.com for all the merchant solutions.
You can create an merchant account to accept credit card payments online.

I am going to write an Sri Lankan e-cook book. I have about 75 typical Sri Lankan receipes lined up. I am going to add photos of those receipes.
I am really a big fan of the Sri Lankan kitchen. I am not much of a cook.
I am working on this idea with my mother. I can promise you she has 35 years of cooking experience. I am going to set up a merchant account at www.advantageprocessors.com

If you want to know more about how you can create an e-book click on the how stuff works on the right. There are lots of people looking for info products on the web. Write an e-book, upload to a server, go to www.advantageprocessors.com for all your merchant solutions. Open a merchant account to accept online payments.

No comments: