Friday, January 4, 2008

MAKE MONEY AS A CREDIT CARD AFFILIATE.

Now that the 2008 is here I have so many ideas swimming in my head. Last night I hardly could sleep. In the first month I started with blogging. I made $110 bucks. That was not the easiest 100 USD I ever made. I made quite some progression through the time. I am actually at a stage, where I want to explore more online money making methods. I am going to follow a professional web design course in the near future. Before that I am going to learn to build website with Dreamweaver my self. This is going to be challenging. I have this idea to launch a website, which offers credit card reviews.

After a short research I found out that this is a good niche. The affiliate payouts are high. I am quite interested in financial products. I hope to get this done soon after I master the web design skills. I found few sites, which offers credit card reviews. I am inspired to use these sites as examples to get my credit card website up an running.

FREE CREDIT CARD AFFILIATE NETWORK.

I found a great affiliate network to join. This site is called Cardoffers.com. This site offers about 150 credit card affiliate programs to join. You can sign up for free. You can get quality content from this site to place on your website. They also offer a additional web design service. For about 340 USD you can have a content rich and a professional website build. You can install a javascript code on your website to display up-to-date information about the credit card offers.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE AVAILABLE CREDIT CARDS YOU CAN PROMOTE.

When a credit card is approved you can earn up to 160 USD. For every application filled in by a potential customer to obtain a credit card you will make up to 30 USD. It seems like a great deal. I know there are plenty of chance on the net. I can not do any investments to get a website build for me. So I want to learn this. I think it is a great investment for the future. So, if you are looking for a online money making method this is a nice opportunity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i found a brilliant credit card affiliate website and you also get a free website check out mine
www.cred1tcards.com