Monday, January 21, 2008

MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH SMORTY


Are you a blogger? and do you want to make money online with blogging. I would like to introduce to you get-paid-to-blog site called Smorty.com. I have worked for this site for about 5 months. I have made good money with this site.

If you like writing you would like to make an additional income online, then I would go for making money online as a blogger. Without any investments you can start a blog. At blogger.com you can start your own blog for free. If you like golf than I would start a blog within your interest. Because this will keep you motivated to blog for a long time. When you start a blog you need to post everyday. This will attract visitors to your blog. Once your blog is 60 or 90 days old depending on the requirements of the review site. You can submit your blog for approval. Once your blog is approved you can make money with blogging.

You can make money online with blogging by writing reviews about websites, services or products. You can make five Dollars to thousand Dollars per review. It depend on how high your page rank is and how many visitors your site gets and how much subscribers you got by RSS. With Smorty you can make money online by blogging.
Go to Smorty

1 comment:

Gerri said...

Do you still get any opportunities from them now that you dont have a PR? My PR dropped because of PPP posts and the number of opportunities they give me has reduced and I cant take any of them up because I have PPP posts on my blog.