Tuesday, February 5, 2008

MAKING MONEY ONLINE IS NOT A MYTH

Making money online is not a myth. There are lots of ways to make money onlne. Last year January I got online and was looking for a way to make some additional income online. First I found out about making money online with reading e-mails. That was paying nothing. I thought I should get paid more than that. I just looked further and found out about making money online with affilate marketing. This is a great way to make money online, but this needs some money to start up.

My favourite online money making method is blogging. In April 2007 I started with blogging for money. In the first month I made my first 100 USD thanks to this site called Bloggerwave.com. It is not common for bloggers to make money online within the first first month. The most review sites require that your blog is older than 60 days the others require 90 days. I have 2 blogs now and one of them is approved for Payperpost.com the other for Loudlaunch.com.

If you like writing and you want to make money online than I would start a blog. You can start a blog for free at Blogger.com. You can pick a topic you like and start posting. The best is to post regularly. Once your blog is approved by the review sites. You are ready to make money online with blogging. You can make money online with blogging by writing reviews about sites, products and services. You can earn from 5 USD to 1000 USD from writing a review. It depends on how much visitors you get to your site and how much subscribers you have.

No comments: