Sunday, June 3, 2007

BLOGGERWAVE

There been some blog entries on some blogs that Bloggerwave didn't pay on time. One of the bloggers on Bloggerwave asked if Bloggerwave can pay him, becaused they were bit late with payments. I received a mail from ceo of Bloggerwave saying that delayed payment was not a fund issue. He offerd his apoligies for this matter.

I got paid on time this month I have nothing to blame, obviously all the problems with delayed payments are solved. I owe my thanks to www.bloggerwave.com , because they give the begining blogger the chance to make some money without any page rank. At bloggerwave your blog don't have to be 90 days or older.

2 comments:

TJ said...

Hi, I have just signed up with Bloggerwave and was impressed. Do you know how to improve your Bloggerwave rank

Visit my blog, much like yours

www.moneymakertj.blogspot.com

Thanks,

TJ

Anonymous said...

Are you still using BloggerWave?

G-Man
Look What G-Man Found