Wednesday, June 27, 2007

WWW.CARLOCAB.COM

I was browsing the web looking for new blogs. I found a few interesting blogs last few days. This blog that I found is special. First of all it is a blog about making money online what, that is not what makes this blog special. It makes special that the author is 14 years young. While other kids of his age is playing with Play Station, this guy is informing the readers how to make money online

I learned a few tips from his blog. The blog is attractive, the templates are really nice. There are alot of information about how you can make money online. The content is in plain English.
My favourite post is how to start a blog in 15 steps.

If I made you curious go to CARLOCAB and check out this prodigy of blogging. I got to say he has alot to offer to all the newbies. If you are looking for info how to make money online, then I suggest you take a look at Carl's blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Checked out the blog and I can't believe it's written by a kid. Sounds fantastic to say you're a 14-year-old kid blogging and making money. Too good to be true.

Anonymous said...

This kid knows what he's doing. He will probably be like a super billionaire by the time he is most of our ages. I've read alot of reviews about his site as well and he receives alot of praise from other fellow bloggers so he's definately an asset to the blogging world. Keep up the good work.