Tuesday, June 26, 2007

PAY PER POST REJECTED THIS BLOG

I am a little dissapointed, I blame my self for it though, because I was writing in previous entries how unpatient I am till this blog gets 3 months old and finally it is. I submitted this blog for approval at PAYPERPOST they rejected my blog,because they found copied content from others blogs. This can be totally true, because I had 3 blogs in the same niche including this one. What I did was placing the same content on all three blogs. I felt kind of stupid after PAYPERPOST rejected my blog. I don't know if I did the right thing I deleted the other 2 blogs. I hope this will get this blog approved for the marketplace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should sign up on buyablogger.com everyone can list themselves, and it's all sorted by pagerank and alexa rank.