Sunday, June 24, 2007

PAY PER POST

Make money online is becoming real seriously famous. There are alot of ways to make money online. One of my favourite way is making money blogging. Why is this my favourite,because I love writing,you can set up a blog for free, so there are really no investments. How can a blogger make money blogging, well that is quite simple. If you have a blog older than 90 days you can sign up for PAYPERPOST. That is a site that pays you to write reviews about a product, service or a website. The top earner at PAYPERPOST called Colleen has earned a amount over $12000. I am not sure over how long period it is. You can sign up for free clicking on the image below.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank for the info. I will consider your idea.

Colleen said...

I've been a member since July of last year, so it's been just under a year. I expect to hit $13,000 by my one year anniversary at PayPerPost.

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why bloggers use payperpost. Don't they know that PPP takes a HUGE 35% fee from the advertiser? That money should go to the blogger.

That's why I started buyablogger.com a free service for advertisers and bloggers. Cut out the middle man, pass the savings to the blogger.

Buyablogger.com