Saturday, October 27, 2007

MAKE MONEY ON MY SPACE

I am walking around with this idea to make money online with My Space. I red quite some articles about making money online with My Space. I have checked out free video tutorials how to make money online with My Space. In these tutorials you learn how to set up an My Space account then you can find niches on My Space.

When you go to groups, you can find out the keywords, which get the most searches. Let's say you look for the amount of searches for the keyword 'Dating'. You can find it and you can add friends from these groups as your friend. You can send them personal messages.
This way you can get visitors to your site by inviting your friends to visit your site. This way you can make money by publishing Adsense ads on your site.

Click here to sign up for a free video tutorial on how to make money with My Space. To make it simple for you to to add friends, check out this software. click here to get the My Space friend adding software for free. These are the first steps toward making money online with My Space.

No comments: