Tuesday, October 30, 2007

THE MOST IMPORTANT INVESTMENT

I think it is easy to invest, lot of money if you have it, to start an online business. If you are looking for an additional income online and you do not have much money to invest, then making money with blogging is an option.
You do not have to invest much, matter of fact you can start with no money. All you need is a computer and access to the Internet. Then the most important investment is time and commitment. Only commitment leads to victory. If you want to win you got to have a certain discipline.

My intentions were that I wanted to make money with affiliate marketing. I did not wanted to invest any money from my regular bank account, so money must be made to invest in an online business. I still have plans to start with affiliate marketing. I bought 2 info products about making money online with affiliate marketing. But I have no time to invest in learning it properly. I am so busy with making money online with blogging. Since 28-10-2007 I found out that both of my blogs have a page rank of 4. This means I get more opportunities at get-paid-to-blog sites. Now I have some money to invest in affiliate marketing, but no time, because making money online with blogging has my priority. I think time is the most important investment if you want to start an online business.

No comments: