Friday, November 30, 2007

MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH AUTOMATIC BLOGGING

I got to share this with you all I just entered a new plateau of blogging. I just found out about a free service, which makes it possible to blog automatically.
I think this can bring some great income. I am still at a experimental state.

I love writing, I do not know if I can enjoy automatic blogging as blogging. I think when big money start to flow I can enjoy automatic blogging. I just downloaded the free version of Freeautoblogger.com this is great. I just started the mortgage blog, which is Mortgages for you I placed AdSense on it.

Now I got to add more rss feed to the blog and the Freeautoblogger.com will do the job. The thing about the free version is that it post limited feed items. The pro version is $ 250. I am going to try if I can add more feeds. Just check out Freeautoblogger.com find out for your self.

No comments: