Tuesday, November 27, 2007

WWW.SAVEBUCKETS.CO.UK

I am not a consumer who buy a product without comparing it. Recently I bought a valuable product. I went to 7 different electronic stores before I bought that product. This can be very time consuming. I am happy that I found this price comparison site. This site saves me time. This site is called Savebucket.co.uk
Let's say you are looking for a LCD TV. The only thing you have to do is type in the word LCD TV into the search box. Then the results will appear with the price, photo and a description. With a one click of a button you will be taken to the store where you can buy the product. On the site of Savebucket.co.uk you can find different product categories. This site can save you lot of time. Find out for your self how great this site is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you tried Plaza101.com. This also offers price comparison for millions of products.