Tuesday, December 11, 2007

SUBMIT YOUR WEBSITE TO 300 SEARCH ENGINES FOR FREE

After 8 months I have found out getting traffic is the toughest thing. It is not difficult to get paid traffic. What I mean is getting free traffic is kind of tough. I have been social bookmarking my nicest posts. I still do not want to spend money to market this blog yet. I have been looking for free methods to get traffic. I found a few.

I want to share this site with you. It is called Metanetpromotions.com. This site submit your site to 300 search engines in exchange for a backlink. I have placed the backlink on my one of my blogs. It will take 3 to 6 weeks before this site submit my blog to those search engines.

80% of all the traffic comes from the search engines. It is pretty important to submit your site to the search engines. It is time consuming to submit all your blogs to the search engines. Buying a automatic directory submitter software can be very useful or you can find a site, which offers website submission.

No comments: