Saturday, September 8, 2007

BLOGGING ETHICS

I was thinking about paid methods to increase my blog traffic. I thought if I could buy some traffic, that it would be alright with Payperpost.com. Before I made this move I informed at payperpost if it is possible to buy traffic, no it is not ethical to buy traffic to your blog when you write reviews for review sites such as Payperpost.com

I think buying traffic can be a advantage, because the paid traffic can bring more exposure to the reviews you are writing. On the other hand the people at Payperpost say that you can get banned from the market place of Payperpost.com if you buy traffic or use any other unethical traffic or link building method.

So if your blog is approved for review sites you should blog ethically. At most review sites you can find more information at T.O.S.

No comments: