Saturday, September 1, 2007

FREE DOMAIN PARKING

Few months ago I bought two domains to blog on, but unfortunately I can not use these domains with blogger hosting. This site where I bought my domain from do not offer the possibility to forward the domain to Google. I thought man this is kind of irritating. I had some other plans for these domain names.

However I found this free domain parking service called Revenue Direct which offers you free domain parking. I think this is a great opportunity to make money with free parked domains.
Mostly you have to pay to park your domain. At Revenue Direct it is free.
From now on you can free park your domain and make money.

All you have to do is sign up with Revenue Direct for free and optimize with a template. You can choose relevant keywords to optimize your site with. If you wish to auto-optimize it is possible too. The new feature what Revenue Direct offer is the custom landing page service. You also can earn money as an referral. You can earn 10% of all customers you refer.

No comments: