Wednesday, August 29, 2007

BLOGGING PORTALS VS FREE BLOGS

I wonder what would make more money ,blogging portal or free blogs. I think blogging portals can be lucrative, but this means you got to get a lot of visitors to make some money online. Then you got to split the profit with the blogging portal.
I am not a big fan of these blogging portals. I do not understand that some people are trying to make money at blogging portals. I had a blog at a blogging portal the revenue was really low.

If you ask me I go for free blogs such as blogger.com and wordpress. Here you can start a free blog and you can monetize your blog with Adsense and other ad links.
With Adsense only you can make twice as more than with blogging portal. With a free blog you do not have to split it with someone else.

If you want to make money with your blog, than is a free blog at blogger.com or Wordpress whole lot better than blogging portals, because some review sites do not except blogs from blogging portals. If you want to make money with your blog you should not only rely on Adsense revenue. I would go for writing reviews.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your ideas. It really depends on what you choose, whether its for free or not, still you can make money from it. You see there are a lot of ways where you can make money online. Here are some legitimate ways to make money online. From knowing the secrets of making money online to the ebay business opportunity, these are legitimate ways to do so.