Sunday, August 5, 2007

MY FIRST PAY PER POST GOT APPROVED

I am really glad, because my first $20 Pay Per Post assignment got approved. I have been waiting for 4 months till this moment. I knew that my investments will be rewarded. I actually only invested time and effort in blogging. I started with blogging, because I like writing and I want to share my thoughts and ideas with other people. There are so much honest people online who are giving you a lot of info on how to make money online.

I red in a blog post that I could make money blogging. I knew that I didn't have to buy all the promises of getting-rich-quik scams. I knew that making money online is not a myth. I am glad that I didn't quit or gave up on blogging. I never hesitated a moment that I could make an additional income through blogging.

I remain hopeful because I know my online income will increase in the near future.
I keep blogging.

1 comment:

Sister2brother said...

Congratulations! It must feel really good!

There are some legitimate ways of earning money online and my vote goes to adsense! Here is a link to a blog entry that I made about people and some of their adsense earnings:

Some Adsense Earnings

Your blog post should serve as an inspiration (and motivation) especially because it is a legitimate way to be able to make money online.