Sunday, August 19, 2007

FREE SOFTWARE

I advise you not to buy any software, because you have a big chance to get it for free online. I have been searching along the web for all the free sites that offer free software. The results were amazing. Most famous site to get free software is DOWNLOAD.COM There is another site called TUCOWS.COM these sites offer a lot of free software.

I found these site when I was searching along for free directory submitting software. I found a few free directory submitting software. I am very thankful towards these sites. I have been submitting a lot, this blog is finally PR 1. I am happy.
I just got to know how important getting backlinks is.

I got to get to the point here. These two sites I mentioned above is not quite impressive as SOFTPLATZ.COM this site got so much freeware, that you don't have to spend a dime on any software. There are more than 6000 items featured on this site. So do not be shy to download all those freeware you need. Knock your self out. Good luck.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,
Do a Google search and you can find almost any software free,or at least a trial.
John McCall
http://www.net-ebooks.com
http://www.ebooks-downloads.com

UK coarse fishing said...

Hello to anyone that happens to pick up this post.
I'm Lee churchill and I'd like your eyes for around 5 minutes, please?
I'd really appreciate your genuine feedback on a project of mine. Some of you may have heard of it, some may not have. It's called Paid2perv and It's basically a techique I use to earn myself an easy £1500-£3000 per month.
I am no fool, I am well aware It wreaks of SCAM instantly.

GET PAID TO LOOK AT NAKED PEOPLE?
C'mon......

I just want to enforce that I have sold 1000's of copies and not one SINGLE PERSON has asked for a REFUND!

Click here to see Paid2perv for yourself

I used to own the domain name paid2perv.com but due to daughters ill health, had no access to pc for 2 months, consequently never paid hosting fee's. When my daughter came out of hospital, I found the hosting company had (GET THIS!!!) REMOVED MY PAYPAL BUTTON AND REPLACED IT WITH THEIR OWN!!!! http://www.opalhost.com STEER WELL CLEAR!!

I also offer a 6 month refund policy.

Paid2perv is cheap compared to other make money products you can find. Some are as much as £700.

Ask yourself. Can you afford not to?

Leave you comments or curses here or visit my blog By clicking here NOW!

Lee Churchill
Author of Paid2perv
Click here to see Paid2perv for yourself

Want to make money online for free?
Click here and START TODAY!