Wednesday, August 8, 2007

MEANGREENS SLOWLY, BUT SURE PROGRESSION

I am happy, because this blog got approved for BLOGITIVE. I submitted this blog to many review sites, now it is starting to work out. I am so amazed of my self that I am so patient, this is a good thing. I remain full of hope how I am going to make money online.I think this blog will make me more cash this month than the month of July.

I never thought that blogging would be a piece of cake. I love looking for new ideas on the net to make money online. I will keep you all up-to-date with new ideas.
I think I am not making fast cash online. It is real fun making this humble amount I am making.

I wish I had more time, so that I can blog and write longer posts.This month I made $56, this is only a beginning. I hope anyone who wants to make money online will not be dissapointed, because they can not make the first $100 in the first week.

4 comments:

megha said...

Great Blog.People go online just about everyday to do activities such as checking their email, researching information, to get their news and surf the web. At some point in time, you may have wondered whether you can put your computer to work and earn some extra dollars in the process. So what are the best online home based businesses that you can start? Get more info here http://www.squidoo.com/best-online-home-based-business-101/

Anonymous said...

congrats.. hope you will earn more. you can check my blog for money making opportunities..

Unknown said...

thank you lady influence. I will check out your blog

Anonymous said...

Blogging is one way of making money online. Its nice to know that your blog worked out. I would like to share a business opportunity. Here are some legitimate ways to make money online. From making money online free to discovering various internet marketing strategies, these are legitimate ways to do so.